The "Seasons" Memory Program
Briarcliff Health Center provides a multi-level, special approach to help improve the quality of live for its residents with various types of memory impairments, such as Alzheimer's and other dementias.
Unlike many other long-term care, nursing home and assisted living facilities which "claim" to offer an "Alzheimer's" Program, but in reality have only segregated parts of their facility behind locked doors, Briarcliff Memory Program provides new residents multiple entry points into it's innovative program.
This program offers these unique features:
- Specialty trained nursing and activities staff
- Private and semi-private rooms
- Multiple-distinct levels of care in recognition of the unique characteristics and stages of various memory impairment disorders
- A Physician Program Director
- Dedicated social worker
- Structured, specially developed activities programs
- Family support groups
When you make the decision to place your loved one in our care, the staff at Briarcliff Health Center takes this responsibility very seriously. Competent, professional staff members will move into action immediately to help provide for the special needs of each of our new residents.